As a photo-journalist based in the Burlington, VT area, I am a regular contributor to Glide Magazine. My ability to capture moments on stage has been enjoyed by artists and audiences, alike. My first concert was the Grateful Dead in 1995, and the captivating experience opened up a colorful world of live music for me to focus on. With almost twenty years of photography experience, I thrive shooting live music performances.
I use Canon DSLR cameras and lenses. After following Strangefolk in the late-nineties I progressed to pursue photographing local Burlington, VT shows and eventually large music festivals. My operational style is discreet and respectful to the artists and fans at every concert. The results speak for themselves: musical moments captured that reveal passion, emotion, and energy.
Notable events and artists I've covered:
- Mountain Jam Festival 2006
- Mountain Jam Festival 2007
- Mountain Jam Festival 2010
- Mountain Jam Festival 2011
- Boston Calling Music Festival 2013
- Woodchuck "Ciderbration" 2014
- Grand Point North Festival 2014
- String Cheese Incident Fall Tour 2014
- Widespread Panic & Umphrey's McGee at Jay Peak 2015
- Strangefolk at Jay Peak 2015
- Dead & Company Fall Tour 2015
I am also the Digital Design Manager of a creative team responsible for servicing the automotive industry. I'm a fan of skiing, road-trips, food & drink, and being outdoors in Vermont. I love to spend most of my free time with my wonderful rescue dog, Mayzie - when I'm not traveling to the next show with my wife Stacy.
Please request permission before using any of my work.
Thanks for visiting!